It’s a fact. Disruptions to a job site cost time and money. A simple and cost-effective solution to reduce project delays is with the addition of a windscreen for your temporary fence rental. A properly installed windscreen from National Rent A Fence can also provide an esthetic component: a cleaner, streamlined appearance for designated enclosures or for an entire project as a whole. If your project is located in an area of high winds, consider the added benefits of a vented windscreen.
Is National Rent A Fence's windscreen durable? Absolutely. Made of coarsely woven high-quality polyethylene fabric, it is securely fastened to the exterior of any chain link configuration for durable, long lasting results. While green is the most commonly requested color and always in stock, custom colors including black, beige and blue and others are available. Call for complete details.
Contact one of National Rent A Fence's Customer Service Representatives today for more information on windscreen and other accessories available to you.
Features & Benefits
• Great for Privacy and Dust Control
• Easy to Install, Maintain and Remove
• Creates Streamlined Appearance
• Aids in Reducing Job Site Theft
• Ideal for Construction Projects
• Made of Resilient HDPE Polyethylene
• Provides up to 88% Blockage
• Reinforced w/ Hemmed Edges and Steel Grommets
• 5’8’’ for 6’ Fence, 7’8’’ for 8’ Fence
• Commercial Construction
• Housing Developments
• Remodels & Tenant Improvements
• Public Works Projects
• Post-Disaster Reconstruction