For nearly all construction projects, perimeter fencing is a legal necessity. Chain link fencing from National Rent A Fence can be installed in a variety of surfaces including sand, soil, asphalt and concrete. Eliminating the need to dig large holes or the hassle of removing excavated materials, a temporary chain link fence from National Rent A Fence with posts driven beneath the ground’s surface is a sturdy, trouble-free solution.
National Rent A Fence's chain link fencing complies with ASTM A392-06 standards, having superior exposure and corrosion resistance. Installed by qualified professionals, this configuration is extremely durable and perfect for new construction, home developments, public works projects and after a disaster strikes.
For more information on this and other solutions available to you, contact one of National Rent A Fence's experienced Customer Service Representatives to assist with the proper layout and design of your next chain link fence rental needs.
Features & Benefits
• Secure In-Ground Installation
• Installs in a Variety of Surfaces
• Eliminates Digging and Debris Removal
• Easy to Install, Maintain and Remove
• Cost Effective vs. Permanent
• Galvanized Steel Construction
• Corrosion-Resistant Zinc Coating
• ASTM A392-06 Standards Compliant, CSI 01 56 26
• Line Post: 1 5/8”
• Available in 4’, 6’ and 8’ Heights
• Commercial Construction
• Housing Developments
• Remodels & Tenant Improvements
• Public Works Projects
• Post-Disaster Reconstruction