Large events can often be described as organized chaos. What better way to calm those frayed nerves than by partnering with a company who has the know how to eliminate those event frustrations?
National’s fence panels comply with ASTM A392-06 standards, having superior exposure and corrosion resistance, perfect for the demands of an outdoor event site. Furthermore, our durable panel stands (footings) are second to none. Constructed from galvanized 1-3/8" diameter tubing and welded into an approximate 16" x 36" rounded rectangles. With two smaller diameter uprights welded in place to accept the outer frame, our stands ensure stability and peace of mind. Each panel is also connected to one other with a “saddle” or panel clamp for even greater reliability.
Some of the most common applications for temporary fence panels include concert settings, sporting events, golf tournaments, graduations, parades, street fairs, and applications where the installation of an in-ground chain link fence post at an event site is not possible or desired.
Contact National today to learn more about the benefits of panel fencing and other options available to you. You’ll be glad you called!
Features & Benefits
• Easy to Install, Maintain & Remove
• Eliminates Digging and Setting Posts
• Installs on a Variety of Surfaces
• Repositions Easily for Extended Use
• Alternative to In-Ground Posts
• Galvanized Steel Construction
• Corrosion-Resistant Zinc Coating
• ASTM A392-06 Standards Compliant, CSI 01 56 26
• 36” Base Stands for Added Stability
• Width: 12’ Height: 4’, 6’, 8’
• Commercial Construction
• Housing Developments
• Remodels & Tenant Improvements
• Public Works Projects
• Post-Disaster Reconstruction