Having assisted with of some of the largest events in the country, National Event Services understands the importance of being detailed. Part of that checklist includes addressing the constant demands of pedestrian and vehicular traffic while ensuring a safe perimeter. Choosing temporary fencing with in-ground posts is an effective solution to address all of your needs.
National Rent A Fence chain link fencing complies with ASTM A392-06 standards, having superior exposure and corrosion resistance and provides excellent durability. This fence option works well in concert settings, fair grounds, sporting events, air shows, auto races, graduations and more.
Whether you are planning a street fair for a few thousand, a weekend concert for one hundred thousand, or a Presidential inauguration for a million, our team of event professionals will work with you to determine the best temporary fence options for your needs.
Features & Benefits:
• Secure Below-Ground Installation
• Installs in a Variety of Surfaces
• Eliminates Digging, Debris Removal
• Easy to Install, Maintain, Remove
• Cost Effective vs. Permanent
• Galvanized Steel Construction
• Corrosion Resistant Zinc Coating
• ASTM A392-06 Standards Compliant, CSI 01 56 26
• Top Rail: 1 3/8”, Line Post: 1 5/8”
• Available in 4’, 6’, 8’ Heights
• Commercial Construction
• Housing Developments
• Remodels & Tenant Improvements
• Public Works Projects
• Post-Disaster Reconstruction