Large public events need appropriate crowd control. Pedestrian barricades (also known as “bike barricades”) are a sensible solution, assisting the flow of pedestrian and vehicular traffic while safely securing restricted areas.
Lightweight and portable, barricades are a practical solution for any situation where ease of use is important, space is a concern, and the speed of installation is paramount. Each barricade is made of heavy duty welded steel with a corrosion-resistant galvanized finish. Multiple units to be easily joined together through a convenient hook and sleeve system to form a ridged and secure barrier over long distances such as parade routes, ticket lines and parking lots.
Contact one of National Rent A Fence's event specialists today for more information on the many uses pedestrian barricades can offer you for your next special event.
Features & Benefits
• Made of Durable, Lightweight Steel
• Portable & Freestanding
• Easy to Install, Reposition and Remove
• Utilizes Hook & Sleeve Joining System
• No Digging, Posts or Sandbags Needed
• Hot Dipped Galvanized Construction
• 16-Gauge Steel, Corrosion-Resistant
• Width: 78.5” Height: 43”
• Weight: Approx. 42 lbs
• Large Tube: 1.5” Diameter
• Commercial Construction
• Housing Developments
• Remodels & Tenant Improvements
• Public Works Projects
• Post-Disaster Reconstruction