National Rent A Fence's fence panels comply with ASTM A392-06 standards, having superior exposure and corrosion resistance, and perfect for the demands of an outdoor construction site. Further, National Rent A Fence's durable panel stands (footings) are second to none. Constructed from galvanized 1-3/8" diameter tubing and welded into an approximate 16" x 36" rounded rectangles. With two smaller diameter uprights welded in place to accept the outer frame, these stands ensure stability and reliability. Each panel is further reinforced with “saddle” or panel clamp for even greater support.
Sandbags are a frequently requested add-on used to increase the overall constancy of a long line of panels, especially if wind is an issue.
Some of the most common uses for chain link panels include high-rise commercial construction sites, home developments, highway projects, store front renovations, and for any application where the installation of a post-driven fence is not possible or desired.
For more information on panel fencing or other configurations for your next project, contact one of National Rent A Fence's friendly Customer Service Representatives today.
Features & Benefits
• Easy to Install, Maintain & Remove
• Eliminates Digging and Setting Posts
• Installs on a Variety of Surfaces
• Repositions Easily for Extended Use
• Alternative to In-Ground Posts
• Galvanized Steel Construction
• Corrosion-Resistant Zinc Coating
• ASTM A392-06 Standards Compliant, CSI 01 56 26
• 36” Base Stands for Added Stability
• Width: 12’ Height: 4’, 6’, 8’
• Commercial Construction
• Housing Developments
• Remodels & Tenant Improvements
• Public Works Projects
• Post-Disaster Reconstruction